- 0.75 lb Butter Nut Squash
- 2 tbsp Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1 pinch Salt
- Clean and peel the butternut squash, and slice thinly on a mandolin; place the butternut squash on a shallow plate.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Pour the oil mixture over the butternut squash and toss to combine well.
- Place the butternut squash slices on a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Pour one cup water and place the trivet in your pressure cooker.
- Place the baking dish on the trivet.
- Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting for 10 minutes.
- Let the pressure valve release naturally (about 15 minutes).
- Serve hot.
Net Carbs: 6.48g
Crispy Butternut Squash Chips
Amount Per Serving (3.5 oz)
Calories 100.3 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.99g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.