Cheesy eggs are the perfect combination to appease your tastebuds.
Additionally, powering yourself up with eggs and cheese in the morning ensures a balanced mode of energy for your morning, so much so that you might not even want any snacks.
- 2 Eggs organic, free-range
- 1/2 cup Full-fat Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk with parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Heat up your coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in eggs, top with cheese and cook until cheese melts, fold one-half over the other so cheese is tucked inside and flip, cook another 30 seconds.
Keto Cheesy Omelette
Amount Per Serving
Calories 566 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.