- 6 Eggs
- 1 Green Pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 Spring Onions green parts only, chopped
- 2 medium Zucchini sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying skillet.
- Add chopped spring onions (only green parts) and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper strips and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and sauté for another 2- 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs mixture into the skillet over the vegetable. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn over the omelet.
- Cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
"All this by a 2-minute "after-dinner ritual?" I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, "It’s not so much about the "after-dinner ritual", but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance."
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how "you can’t transform your body overnight"…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently!
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.Click here to see the 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that helped me melt away 22 pounds in just 16 days