- 4 cups Kale chopped, tough stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and place the kale on a few sheets of kitchen paper towel to absorb the excess moisture, pat dry.
- Clean and break kale into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil and season salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- Spread kale pieces in a single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the kale pieces become crispy.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
"All this by a 2-minute "after-dinner ritual?" I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, "It’s not so much about the "after-dinner ritual", but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance."
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how "you can’t transform your body overnight"…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently!
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.Click here to see the 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that helped me melt away 22 pounds in just 16 days