“Mommy, I don’t want zucchini!” How many times have you heard that?
Zucchini noodles aka. zoodles are also known as courgette spaghetti aka. courgette.
Don’t know how to replace pasta?
Zoodles are a great way to slip in some veggies in our diet and pretend we’re eating carbs, especially when it comes to children who just want sweet, instant food.
Zoodles have few calories, little carbs, and no gluten; they are easy to use in many recipes to replace regular noodles and are quick to make.
Zoodles also got vitamin A and C, dietary fiber, antioxidants, and potassium.
Zucchinis are typically used as a garnish, but zoodles will make them the centerpiece of the meal.
First, we’ll deal with cleaning the zucchini. Wash thoroughly and trim the ends off. Skin can be left on or peeled off; it’s all down to your preference.
The next step is to carve the vegetable into noodle-shaped spirals.
Set your zucchini sideways and then pick up your spiralizer (a tool for hand-making noodles, which can be bought at the store).
Push the claw into the opposite end of the vegetable so it doesn’t move.
Turn the handle and lightly press so the zucchini is fed into the blades that will grate it.
Just keep going and the zucchini will be gone, leaving tons of zoodles in its wake.
After that, you can make them just like regular pasta.
- 1 tbsp Lard
- 1/2 lb Bacon chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Spring Onion finely chopped
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup White Wine or Water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 16 oz Zucchini Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese to garnish
- Heat a large frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove bacon from the skillet, and drain on a kitchen paper towel.
- Heat lard in the same skillet and sauté green onion and garlic with a pinch of salt for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until reduced by a quarter.
- Next, add the cream and bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in grated Parmesan cheese; reduce heat to low and cook until sauce has thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles and toss until completely coated in sauce; cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crispy bacon and grated cheese, and serve immediately.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
"All this by a 2-minute "after-dinner ritual?" I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, "It’s not so much about the "after-dinner ritual", but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance."
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how "you can’t transform your body overnight"…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently!
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.Click here to see the 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that helped me melt away 22 pounds in just 16 days