- 0.5 lb Green Beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 strips Bacon or Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Wrap a bunch of green beans together with 1 strip of bacon.
- Repeat with remaining green beans and bacon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry bacon-wrapped green bean bunches, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on all sides, for about 6–8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
"All this by a 2-minute "after-dinner ritual?" I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, "It’s not so much about the "after-dinner ritual", but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance."
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how "you can’t transform your body overnight"…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently!
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.Click here to see the 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that helped me melt away 22 pounds in just 16 days