Keto Chicken Meatloaf with Bacon is a much-needed revamp of everyone’s favorite keto-friendly dinner.
Bacon is perfect for tons of flavor, almond flour as one-of-a-kind binder and Coconut amino or tamari sauce to top it all.
All keto dieters and even some who aren’t fighting off carbs will love this recipe.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it’s full of protein and it can.
Does getting protein to get anything better than chicken?
It’s a welcome guest in so many recipes and eaters of all ages adore the flavor.
Chicken is perhaps too lean on its own to be a long-term diet, but some fats and vegetables give a great deal of flexibility for amazing Ketogenic meals.
Skin can be used too and meat fats are great for low-carb Keto dieters; both can give us a rocket boost in energy to compensate for lack of glucose in the diet.
Bacon is a great addition due to its fat-to-protein ratio, and it’s both tasty and caloric enough to sustain you for months.
Bacon’s also got salt/sodium dieters typically lack.
There are several types of bacon, with pork usually having more fat and calories than turkey bacon.
One portion has 90 calories, 7g of fat, 2.5g of saturated fat and 0g carbohydrates.
Cheddar Cheese and Parmesan are low in carbs too, which makes them perfectly edible on the keto meal plan.
Fatty dairy foods, like butter and heavy cream, should be embraced like a family member because they’ve got all a keto dieter needs for a long, happy life.
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Spring Onions green parts only, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano chopped
- 2 tsp Sweet Paprika ground
- 2 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos or tamari sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F/200C.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat the oil in a frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green parts of spring onions and garlic and cook with the pinch of the salt until soft, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, oregano, and paprika; cook only for a minute or two.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine well the onion mixture with all remaining ingredients (except bacon).
- Lay the mixture in prepared baking dish and cover with bacon slices on top.
- Cook for about 55 – 60 minutes.
- Allow it to cool, slice and serve.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
"All this by a 2-minute "after-dinner ritual?" I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, "It’s not so much about the "after-dinner ritual", but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance."
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how "you can’t transform your body overnight"…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently!
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.Click here to see the 2-minute "after-dinner ritual" that helped me melt away 22 pounds in just 16 days