This is such a simple and delicious breakfast to make, and one you really can’t get tired of eating.
And although it is simple with just a few ingredients, you’re going to find the combination of heart-healthy fats in avocado along with nutrient-dense eggs is going to keep you super-satiated throughout your morning.
- 2 Eggs organic, free-range
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Smash your avocado in a bowl.
- Drizzle with lime and half tsp salt and black pepper, mix.
- Fry or boil your eggs as you like and place on top of smashed avocado.
- Add salt black pepper to taste.
- Brew your favorite coffee as you normally would.